Position: Sales Associate
We are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
This position compensates in both salary and commissions on sales.
Sales Associate duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
Ultimately, the duties of a Sales Associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- We need your passion in communication, compassion and people skills. Your role is to act as a liaison between the customers and the company, providing product/services information and resolving any emerging problems with efficiency.
You will be working full-time working closely with the Team Leader, senior level Customer Service Representatives and sales personnel to ensure customer satisfaction. We need someone who can work independently with little oversight. A team player with great people skills and a fast-learner. Independent judgment and discretion are required to resolve non-routine matters.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
We want to fill this position with an amazing person that we can work with for many years to come. Work with us and in return, we will help you advance your career through the training and skill development programs we provide.
Your start date? Immediately upon Hire!