Position: Office Manager
Ready to spearhead office operations and processes?
WARNING! If you simply submit your resume, your application will be automatically declined
Our company is looking for an OFFICE MANAGER who can organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. You will be working to create and maintain a pleasant work environment. We will count on you to ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. This role will also encompass special tasks from our co-founders on an as-needed basis.
- Providing general administrative support
- Coordinates the operations of the office
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Making office supplies arrangements
- Manage contract negotiations with office vendors
- Organize the office layout
- Greeting and providing support to visitors
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
You will be working full-time, managing the administrative, payroll, and HR functions of the office. We need someone who can work independently with little oversight. A team player with great people skills and a fast-learner. Someone who is creative and a visionary when it comes to office decoration and space organization.
This position requires advanced computer skills and the ability to generate reports and analyze statistics. You should have experience with a variety of office software, such as spreadsheets and email tools, and handling administrative duties. Previous experience as a Front Office Manager or Office Administrator would be an advantage.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities
- Hands on experience with office machines
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Leadership skills to motivate, discipline and resolve conflicts
- Creative mind to suggest improvements
Our goal is to fill this role with an amazing person that we can work with for many years. We can provide you with a stable and fulfilling way to share your gifts to the world.
Your start date? Immediately upon Hire!