If your Baltimore, MD house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it, or if you just need to sell your Baltimore house fast for another reason (maybe you inherited a house, are relocating and need to sell, lost your job, or you have an agent who can’t sell your house, etc.), then one of the best options that you should consider is finding someone to buy your Baltimore, MD house for cash.
By doing this, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating but also get extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale on other projects. However, you have to be aware of the surrounding/current market conditions. That is, find out factors that are likely to influence the value of your home—before getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating. So taking the sell-for-cash route can be extremely beneficial!
Buy my Baltimore, MD house for cash: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Baltimore house fast with a “buy my Baltimore, MD house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
Your real estate agent should help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent who is well informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
Things to consider when constructing your plan to sell your Baltimore, MD house for cash—and fast:
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make, because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time, there will be more options open to you.
If you have less time your options are a bit fewer; however, (don’t fret!) you still have plenty of great options out there.
If you need to sell in 2 months or less, you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. In this case, you will most likely have to try to sell the house yourself (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Dependable Homebuyers (call us at (410) 779-4622 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Baltimore area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Baltimore house for?
It’s important to note how much you need to sell your Baltimore house for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail, but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent, you’ll have to determine what you need to get out of your house sale. This will help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission, you may need to look at selling the house “for sale by owner”, or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us, to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side, if you need near full retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price, go ahead and list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time, consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
As mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes!” when you ask them to “buy my Baltimore MD house for cash,” the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those, look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Baltimore house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Baltimore house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house, but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now, absolutely call us today at (410) 779-4622 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure, your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Baltimore, MD house fast. Give us a call at (410) 779-4622 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast-fair all cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Baltimore, MD house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.